Guided tour of the alpage by the president of the local mountain pasture association.
We will go and see Herens cows grazing in the alpine meadows before making a well-earned stop at a traditional farm building to enjoy a succulent brunch with panoramic views that will take your breath away!
The brunch will consist of a range of mountain cheeses, home-made bread and jams, milk produced right here on the pastures and local apple juice.
The activity will take place with min. 5 and max. 8 people.
Children under the age of 6 cannot participate in this activity.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The traditional mountain farmer’s hut where we’ll be eating brunch can accommodate a maximum of 8 people.
Transport: transfer by minibus from Verbier to the mountain pasture (around 1 hour).
Hike: participants must be in good physical condition
and able to hike for roughly two hours on trails at more than 2,000m in altitude.
What do I need to do?
1. Go to the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to make your booking before midday the day before the trip (due to popular demand, book early).
2. On the day of the trip, meet at Verbier Tourist Office at 9 am or at Le Châble Tourist Office at 9.20 am.
3. Bring a backpack and the equipment listed above; be sure to wear hiking boots.
4. A taxi will take you to the mountain pasture of Sery (around one hour from Verbier).
5. Enjoy the hike (one to two hours of walking) and the spectacular panorama at the foot of the Petit Combin before revelling in a delicious brunch in a traditional mountain farmer’s hut.
6. Leave Sery at around 2pm to return to Verbier around 3 pm.
Conditions of participation:
- Sturdy footwear
- Warm jumper and windcheater
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sun cream
- A bottle of water
- Trekking poles recommended
Reservations and payment at the tourist offices of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
For all VIP Pass reservations, the equivalent of the activity price is charged via credit card as a security deposit.
Details of cancellation:
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Customers with a VIP Pass who do not turn up will be charged the full price for the activity via the credit card security deposit.